An error occurred on line 105 while executing script 'MOM Backward Compatibility Service State Monitoring Script'
Tim McFadden
2007-08-07 19:47:04 UTC
Has anyone seen this error? I am getting it on a about 7 of my 150 servers
currently monitored.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Health Service Modules
Event Category: None
Event ID: 9100
Date: 8/6/2007
Time: 1:47:30 PM
User: N/A
Computer: MYSERVER1
An error occurred on line 105 while executing script 'MOM Backward
Compatibility Service State Monitoring Script'
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

One or more workflows were affected by this.

Workflow name: System.Mom.BackwardCompatibility.ServiceStateMonitoring
Pete Zerger (MVP)
2007-08-07 23:03:25 UTC
Hello Tim,

Have you downloaded the latest version of the Backward Compatibility MP?
Check your version vs that in the Product Catalog.
Tim McFadden

Drew
2007-08-08 19:23:14 UTC
It is a known problem with the recently released Backward compat pack. No
word yet on workaround or when a new fix will be released. Restarting the
server has cleared this up on 1 out of 4 servers I've seen this occur on.

-Drew
Post by Tim McFadden
I'm on version 6.0.5000.12.
I believe that is the newest.
unknown
2007-09-03 06:22:00 UTC
I get the same error for all my agentless-managed server plus I don't get any performance data from them at all (I did before on other agentless managed servers). Does anyone have a solution yet? I saw that version 12 of the Backward compatibility pack is still the latest.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com